- Prep: Hot Splash
- Razor: Razorock – Lupo Aluminium
- Blade: Wizamet Super Iridium
- Razor: Rockwell 6C (4)
- Blade: Derby Usta
- Brush: Yaqi – Lucky Dice
- Lather: Ariana & Evans – Kaizen
- Post-shave: Ariana & Evans – NYC
- Post-shave: Phoenix Shaving – Awesome Sauce Balm
Today was a bit of a longer shave today. It’s the second use for the Rockwell 6C, and I’m still working out which plate works best. So far the Rockwell has only been a face razor. Last time I used Plate 3, this time was Plate 4. A decent shave combination, obviously I am working out the best combination of blades and razor plate for the Rockwell.
I’ve narrowed down the dome to the Razorock Lupo with any half decent blade (Feather & Wizamet), so that will be my go to unless I want to mix things up, which I might with the new Rockwell.