- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Phoenix Shaving – Cube 2.0 Scentless
- Brush: Stray Whisker – 452/24 Synthetic
- Razor: Edwin Jagger – DE89
- Blade: Derby Usta
- Lather: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy – Soap
- Post Shave: Proraso – Alum Block
- Post Shave: Proraso – Eucalyptus & Menthol Refresh Cream
Another one of my two-part shaves. The dome up top, and the face out the front. My smoothest dome shave yet. Still working on keeping the correct angle across all locations, but getting better with each shave.
I think today’s razor and blade combination seems to be best for me so far. The Derby Usta so far is the most comfortable blade I have used, I still haven’t moved onto an Astra SP or the Feather blades, but I am really enjoying the smooth shaves using the Usta blades.
It looks like I have finally touched the bottom of my PAA soap container. I’m going to have to go shopping for some new shave soap soon. Still unsure what to buy given the somewhat restricted range of soaps here in Australia, but also balancing budget for soaps.