- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Phoenix Shaving – Cube 2.0 Scentless
- Razor: Razorock – Aluminium Lupo
- Blade: Parker Platinum (0 uses)
- Brush: Stray Whisker – 452/24 Synthetic
- Lather: Ariana & Evans – Kaizen
- Post-shave: Proraso – Alum Block
- Post-shave: Proraso – Crema Pre Barba Eucalyptus & Menthol
Today’s shave was in two parts separated by dinner of sausage, bacon and eggs, a dinner of champions.
Tried the Lupo up on the dome with a brand new blade. A amazing lather from the Kaizen with the fruity scents filled the bathroom. The first pass was mostly harmless (apart from a few minor nicks). The second pass created one more nick unfortunately (bit of a heavy bleeder).
Next came dinner.
After dinner I was back for part two, the face. With the lather as gorgeous as part 1, I took three passes to beat down 11 days worth of growth after last weeks sickness. These three passes gave me a BBS shave for the first time in weeks.
Absolutely loved this shave, and looking forward to the next already.