- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Phoenix Shaving – Cube 2.0 Scentless
- Brush: Stray Whisker – 452/24 Synthetic
- Razor: Edwin Jagger – DE89
- Blade: Wilkinson Sword – De Stainless (3 shaves)
- Lather: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy – Soap
- Post Shave: Proraso – Alum Block
- Post Shave: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy – Aftershave
Yesterday was hair cut day. But at my daughters request, she asked for a super short head shave. Not a smooth DE shave, but a number 0 with the clippers. Maybe I’ll brave the a DE shave on the noggin soon.
But today, I decided a face shave was required to compliment the short hair cut. Also a morning shave for a change rather than my usual evening shave. Only two passes this morning. WTG and XTG. The shave soap was a little thick this morning. Clearly didn’t add enough water for the first pass. A little extra moisture for the second led to a smoother soap for the second pass. Nice result in the end, and maybe I’ll pluck up the courage for a head shave in the near future.