- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements – Cube 2.0 Scentless – Pre-shave
- Brush: The Stray Whisker – 452/24 Synthetic
- Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
- Blade (Head): Derby Extra (1)
- Blade: Parker Premium Platinum (1)
- Lather: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements – Clubguy – Soap
My second head shave using a DE razor. Again not a perfect result, have too many lumps and bumps up there to smooth over. I tried my EJ razor over the milder Wahl razor, got a little closer I think, but could still get closer again with a less mild blade.
I’m still having trouble keeping a consistent angle to make sure I cut hair all the time. I guess that part of head shaving comes with practice.
The face shave at the same time was a simple two pass shave. Smooth results, no nicks or cuts. The alum block noted a few locations which were ultra close as normal. But otherwise a great shave all up before the weekend.