- Prep: Hot Splash
- Pre-shave: Phoenix Shaving – Ice CUBE 2.0
- Razor: Rockwell 6C (4) Dome
- Razor: Gillette – Slim Adjustable (L3) Face
- Blade: Merkur Super Platinum
- Brush: Yaqi – Lucky Dice
- Lather: Ariana & Evans – Kaizen
- Post-shave: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy Splash
Following on from last week’s announcement about purchasing a new bike, today was my first real opportunity to go for a ride.
The ride was not far, I need to get used to the new setup, a new bike, and all that jazz.
As well as the new bike, I gave one of my newest razors a whirl. A Gillette Slim Adjustable in original finish. My previous Slim Adjustable (L1) is finished in Rhodium, and aggressive as f*ck. Even on the number 1 setting which the rhodium finish, I have to be ultra careful.
However using the original finish Slim Adjustable (L3) on number 5 setting, I had a decent shave. Certainly have to work on the technique thought, but that is the case with all razors.