- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Proraso – Eucalyptus & Menthol Refresh Cream
- Brush: Stray Whisker – 452/24 Synthetic
- Razor: Edwin Jagger – DE89
- Blade: Parker Premium Platinum
- Lather: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy – Soap
- Post Shave: Phoenix Shaving – Clubguy – Aftershave
- Post Shave: Proraso – Alum Block
Today’s shave involved a new synthetic brush, new shave soap and new aftershave. So much lather with this brush and soap. Clearly I managed to use enough water with the “water hungry” soap.
I do have one question I need answered, if you lather off the puck/container, do you leave it to air dry afterwards? Or do you go with scooping soap into a bowl to keep the puck/container dry?