- Prep: Hot Shower
- Prep: Proraso Eucalyptus & Menthol Refresh Pre-Shave Cream
- Brush: The Stray Whisker – 254/24 Synthetic
- Razor: Edwin Jagger DE89
- Blade: Parker Premium Platinum
- Lather: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements – Clubguy – Soap
- Post Shave: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements – Clubguy – Aftershave
- Post Shave: Alum Block
Today’s shave involved a new synthetic brush, new shave soap and new aftershave. So much lather with this brush and soap. Clearly I managed to use enough water with the “water hungry” soap.
I do have one question I need answered, if you lather off the puck/container, do you leave it to air dry afterwards? Or do you go with scooping soap into a bowl to keep the puck/container dry?