- Prep: Hot Shower
- Brush: Wahl Traditional Barbers – Badger Brush
- Razor: Edwin Jagger – DE89
- Blade: Derby Extra (2 shaves)
- Lather: Mühle – Aloe Vera – Soap
- Post Shave: Proraso – Alum Block
- Post Shave: Proraso – Eucalyptus & Menthol Refresh Cream
An interesting shave this evening. A BBS result in three passes.
For some reason the soap wouldn’t lather as easily as previous attempts. The only change I made from previous attempts was using cooler water to soak the brush. My gut feels that is the real reason. I’ll have to try it again next shave in 2-3 days.
Given I had my birthday shave the other day, my SO has allowed me to treat myself to some new shaving products. I’m tossing up between Tabac, Barrister & Mann Seville or A&E Vanilla de Tabac. Any suggestions?